This site hosts the City of Nanaimo's web mapping interfaces.
- This standards-based web map replaces our legacy MS Windows-specific CityMap application, providing all citizens with equal access to Nanaimo's mapping information
- Nanaimo Property Search
- The shows how you can search for property information from a standard web page
- Nanaimo Virtual Tours
- View 360 tours of Nanaimo, from Parks and Facilities through to Downtown Heritage Walks.
- Nanaimo Business Licences
- You can view the business licenses in several maps, or take a tour of Nanaimo business licences over the decades as KML (Google Earth)
- Digital Data Downloads
- The City's Engineering Department makes much of our GIS data available for free download.
- The Nanaimo CityMap is our legacy web mapping application, offering access to over 100 layers of information. Internet Explorer and Windows ME or newer are required.
- This is an experimental site showing how Google Earth and other applications that support the open KML standard can be used to access municipal mapping data. Future mapping initiatives are using the lessons learned here.